Need help deciding on a twin set up

luvmy055.9

I am looking to start building my twin set up. I am hung up on what primary would better suite my needs. I have a 05 5.9 with II 30lpm injectors stage 1 cp3 will have a built trans in the next couple of weeks and a fass 95. I will be upgrading to a 150 in the next couple of weeks as well. I would still like to tow with my truck and still be able to have fun on track as well. I am leaning towards a ED 62/71/14/s475. My main question is will I have a drive pressure issue with this set up as I still have a stock bottom end. My hp goals for this year is 650 to 700. Also will I have enuff fuel to run a small shot of nos with this twin set up. All input is appreciated thank you in advance

IMO NOS wont be needed. 62/475 will make 750hp. If ED is supplying the chargers, why not just ask them and do what they tell you?

If heard great things about chris at E D Im pretty excited about getting the new toys

give them all the info you can, let them do the work, and enjoy the truck.

I run a 62/71/14 secondary and my ED S477 will be here tmorrow to replace my S475. I'll post on Friday how it works but I expect to be completly satisfied.
I highly doubt you'll have enough fuel left to spray it with those chargers.

My DP with the 475 is a hair under 1:1 at 60+ psi.

Thats everything I was wondering about I was pretty sure I wouldnt have enuff fuel for spray I will save that for when I have more fuel to burn cant wait to see your results