Need help deciding what to do with my 6.7

johnhaynes18

:umno:Okay so I have a 08 cummins with the 6.7, Im running a smarty and mp8, banks intercooler and quadzilla boost fooler, and s&b intake with all deletes(egr and dpf) I'm getting 90 horse nozzles and airdog 150 fuel system(maybe 165) and I'm trying to decide if I should get it cammed with springs and new push rods while it's in there. I'm just trying to decide if I should do the cam/springs/and push rods, and if not what do you all think I should do. I do have a stock tranny(my second one) and was thinkn I needed to do some tranny work befor the cam but wasn't sure. Any j put would be greatly appreciated and if your running a simiular setup then any input would be awesome. Not really sure how much a cam in a 6.7 will do. Help me out please!

And I'm pretty new at comp d so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong section (I'm pretty sure I'm not though) thanks everybody!

put the money in the tranny, suncoast with a tcm tune, cannot go wrong, why have but loads of power if the truck cannot move??? but its your truck

Yea that's a good point warlock06, I was actually going to get the tcm tune from them but with the stock tranny for a bit. But you do make a good point, just want to have a bad ***** and not sure what the next step should be. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it

id put the money in the trans too, thats one of the week links in the dodges allways has been

im running a smarty,with deletes, MHP TCM TUNE, AND I LOVE IT, my truck on sw6(130hp) runs 13.2 at 104 quarter, its looking for a little more fuel, i think acouple of tweaks and i can get in the 12s. the tcm tune dropped 1/2 sec of my e.t. i launch at 24psi and no problems, its a daily drive and im not easy on it. :evil :badidea:

And do you think the stock turbo can handle 120 horse Injectors? I wanted 150s but I don't think there's a way in hell the turbo can handle that so I was thinkn 120s thanks

And do you think the stock turbo can handle 120 horse Injectors? I wanted 150s but I don't think there's a way in hell the turbo can handle that so I was thinkn 120s thanks

90's are the most a stock cp3 will support...

johnhaynes18,

The site quotes595 in a 36 hour turn around. Its a overnight mail exchange.
WAYNES WORLD

stock turbo is too small can barely handle stock injectors and drive pressure is a major issue, I would look at a turbo first the stock cp3 is only good to 550 with the correct mods to support it

you're going to need to upgrade the valve body and torque converter to make sure that it can hold the power then i would say upgrade the turbo to either a larger single or twins. then do the cam springs and rods.for the cam spring and rod talk to zach or ryan at hamilton.

any body know much about the hx55 turbocharger? found one for a pretty good price and was wondering if it would work on my 6.7 cummins and if so how laggy would it be? thank you

so ever since ive did my dpf delete at around 20,000 miles when my truck warms up the boost dropps to 0psi and just bellows blacksmoke out, any ideas? i dont have an egr delete kit yet so maybe that has something to do with it but my buddies 6.7 has the dpf delete kit and no egr delete kit and his doesnt do this so im just kind of puzzled here and dont know if somethings wrong with my truck. im running the smarty just like my friend is. and i have 38,000 miles now. thank you

and it only dropps to 0psi for maybe 15-25 seconds, and when this happens it happens often over and over and my egts go directly to about 1000 degrees just cruising, and as soon as those 15-25 seconds are over it goes back down. i sounds like its going into regen mode to me but dont know what or how to eliminate this.