need help finding injectors!

dodgeram2500

i am looking at getting some rv275, or rv300. what do you suggest? i found some rv300,s at pensacola diesel for $225. anyone run these? how do you like them? where else can i find some rv275 or rv300 injectors. would the dodge dealer be able to get them?

thats all fine and dandy, but the mach 1,s are $600! i am looking for more along the lines of cheaper. thats 3 times what i was talking about. dont get me wrong i have heard of nothing but good things about f1 injectors, but i want to know about the rv's. if i can get rv 275 or 300 for $225 im going that route right now, money is kinda tight right now and i need some new injectors. i could always buy stockers, but for not very much more money get 50 or so horsepower more

dodgeram2500 did your truck dyno 500/950? Or is that a guess? That would be awesome for stock injectors! FWIW I've never heard anything to good about Pensacola...

it has been dyno'd twice now. 3 pulls each time. 500/950 everytime. the smarty only added about 19 horse.:owned: i have heard nothing about pensacola diesel so thats why i was wondering.

i have a buddy trying to sell some 100hp jammer injectors and some 200hp DDP's if you're interested.

1-231-557-4802. i just talked to him and he was very nice and had some good info. told me he was building injectors for a billit aluminum dual overhead cam for a 5.9 cummins!!! :bow: his prices were very good. just waiting on payday to get injectors shiped to me:rockwoot: thanks for all the info guys

500/950......

i put down 450/975 with hx40 and 150 sticks

Yeah it seems a bit high. What dyno did you use? I'm wondering if maybe you have a mild injector upgrade that you don't know about. Also its strange that the torque was not even twice the hp.

If you are truly putting down 500/950 to the rear wheels, then you are already higher than RV275's....

i used maddogs dyno twice at 2 different events. i thought the hp was a bit high for my mods, and so does everyone else. getting new sticks this week, so after i install them i am going to hit the rollers........i bought the truck new so i know i dont have anything but stock injectors

Back