need help on what combo to build?

camshaw

I have a 95 12v I'm installing in my crewcab 4x4 1ton long bed chevy,straight axle truck,dodge auto trans. I'm looking for a reliable 450 towable hp if thats possible? what size and manufacturer should I get my injectors and turbo from and what pump mods and fuel system upgrades would you guys recomment? It seems all you guys have a million different combos and see good results too. I'm just looking for a proven combo. I'm going to rebuild the motor first and O ring the decks too...any help or direction is appreciated...thanks,cameron..

how much are you going to be towing?

for injectors i would go with ddp stage 3's, and 181 delivery valves because the 94 and 95 160,175 pumps have 131's delivery valves which will most likely cause a low end stumble when you put injectors in. depending on how heavy you tow i would do either a 10,100,0 plate full forward, starwheel full forward, and an ats auroua 3000 turbo or a bd super b, your fuel system should have no problem supporting 450hp stock. that stuff should get you close to 450. theres deffinetly enough fuel with the stuff i listed, and there should be plenty of air with either of those turbo's.

you know your gonna what more power once you get to 450, it always turns out like this.