Need help truck is pulling to the right!

sesent

To make this real simple I need some help. My 2007 F350 is pulling to the right.

I just installed a Donahoe 2.5 Leveling kit, kmc balzac 20" with 35x12.5 Toyo MT. I have had the truck in for alignment twice in two different shops and they have said that it is dead on and it does not get any better. All four tires have been rebalanced. I have checked all of the air pressures and they are all the same. I have even rotated the tires and it still pulls to the right. Now I am getting fustrated. What am I missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

draggin brakes on the right side will cause a vehicle to pull the right.... not saying it is the brakes

have them check the camber as well most shops just do caster and toe in/out

:bang just relized you are running a straight axle camber is fixed

Can you pull the drivers side wheel back a little? Heck, maybe even move the passenger wheel forward? ......... change the caster.

Burner said:
Can you pull the drivers side wheel back a little? Heck, maybe even move the passenger wheel forward? ......... change the caster.
or rotate the axle on it axis that would to it as well

did you mess with the hubs? not sure how the hubs are on an 07. on the 03 and older, istn there a electric vacuum solenoid that sometimes go bad on the right fender causing the hubs to engage? is this the same for a 07? dont know. just curious.

Checked the brakes and they do not seem to be hanging up. Front hubs are disengaged and it pulls to the right on every road. For example doing 65mph on the freeway in a smooth level spot and the truck will drift into the next lane within 3 second of letting go of the steering wheel. Any other ideas?

we had the same problems with one of the work trucks, replaced everything, aligned it a million times, finally talked a guy at ford. he said just loosen everything on the front end, and then tighten it back up. it worked on a '02. don't know if the new trucks have the same problems.

Ok Lubricated the slide pins and it is still pulling. I took it to a third alignment shop today and they were also stumped. One of the older techs mentioned something about radial pull but he left before I could ask him any questions.

This is so fustrating.

A couple questions . . .

1) Are these alignment shops doing the alignment per computer aid or the old fashioned way with rulers, straight edges, etc.?

2) How bad did your axle shift to the driver side with the installation of the leveling kit? I personally think 2.5" of lift on the front of the coil sprung trucks (without a longer track bar or drop bracket) stresses the factory steering stabilizer too much as the track bar pulls the axle to the driver side. JMHO

My suggestion would be to find an old school alignment shop that can check things the old fashioned way. Recheck that the castor cams that came with the DR kit got installed correctly and that the springs aren't twisted in the bucket or on the axle perch. If that doesn't cure things, try throwing a stock or different set of wheels and tires on the truck and see if you have a bad tire.

Good luck!

not to be a wise guy, but have you inspected the rear end of the vehicle as well? if something happened to the rear axle alignment and it just so happend to be at a time reletive to the installation of the front leveling kit the rear end tracking funny could make the entire truck run funny.....

I shoulda read your symptoms better, maybe you can feel the wheel pulling so you know it's in the front end but I thought I'd get my post count up anyway...

Back