Need help with ideas?

FarmBoy2

FarmBoy pickups RULE!!!!
Im thinking of goin to 125 hp injectors and 62/12 turbo. And with my chip do you guys think that would be a good set up? Thanks guys

Get a 14cm housing instead of the 12 and I'd say it'd be a real nice setup. I'd also recommend stepping up to a 150hp injector.

Yeah would there be that much of a difference? In the different housings?

Yes there would. EGT's will be slightly lower and drive pressure will be slightly lower as well.

Yeah i guess i never did think about that. The reason im askin is i found a place that builds a 62/12 turbo and its only 1150 bucks. And i figured that was a purty good deal.

Not a bad deal at all. 14cm housing shouldn't make a big difference on price at all. Who's building the turbo?

Seen em around before. Seem like decent turbos. Do a search on here for D-Tech turbo for more reading on them and how people like them.

Thanks i will do that. Thanks tons for your insight and info. If you have any other ideas im always open to suggestions

Yes it is!!!! I would have a turbo now but i had to redo the whole front end of my truck steering etc. So that took 1700 bucks of designated go faster money. Which was depressing!!!:bang I really need to win the lottery!!!

Ya. Ive had this truck for over 3 years and yes the expenses suck. But its too much fun. But i finally found a set of tires that hold up to all the torque and power. So thats nice.

I have clutch issues. Hopefully the new clutch from valair will do the job.

Yeah i hope. I didnt know they were from texas i jus got back from vacation. And i would went by and talked to the people at the shop.