Need Help with monitoring!

roper88

Hey i am new to performance with diesels. I already have SCT from ID and MBRP, and AFE. I know I want to monitor my engine but I cant decide what I like more the Screen displays or gauges with pods. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

The MPD with Heads Up Display from TS Performance is a real nice monitor. Everyone I have talked to that has one loves it. Mine should be here next week. I also have regular gauges that Ive been using for almost a year now, and they do the job just fine. I mainly got the monitor for the heads up feature.

dang that display on the windshield is pretty freakin awesome lookin

I looked at dashdaq and they look awesome the only drawback I see is its windshield mount which wouldn't be a problem but i already have a TomTom and a radar detector up there so its a little crowded. But I do like them alot!

I was told that in the near future they are suppose to come out with an a-pillar mount for the superduties

well if I dont have something by then I will seriously look at them because they look amazing

well I was dead set on getting a monitor but now ive began to look at gauges for my truck.

i dont really mind the brightness so i'll be sure to take a look at those

have autometer carbon series, they are cool but should have gone with the C2's or Cobalts. Those are both really cool.