need help with programs

deerhunter4

I just got a quadzilla xzillaraider 2 for my 06 dodge and am kind of disapionted in the performince. I get hardly any smoke. Can anyone tell me if I can stack a smarty on to it? Our send it back a just get a smarty or the tst.

I don't know much about the Quad stuff, but if you can get your money back do it and buy a SMARTY.

CRIS

The Smarty as become like the SCT that the new Fords use.....why buy anything else? Just go for the best right off the bat.

It's true the X2 is weak compared to the Smarty for power output in the low end. It does come alive in the higher end, but still pretty conservative. The Smarty fuels a lot harder down low.

By design, pressure boxes won't make much smoke. The added pressure helps the fuel to atomize and combust more completely, which means that even though you are adding fuel you're able to burn it more efficiently.

From what I've observed with my truck, when running a full load of Smarty, I can turn the pressure box up to clear the smoke faster and to add more middle and top end to the Smarty tune.

Keep the X2 and stack it with a Smarty using the the pressure tune. You'll know you have it then.

If your not trying to set the world on fire why spend $650? I got my DS predator for $330 and it blows away the smarty I tried...I just dont have the rpms you can get with a smarty. Me and a buddy are headed to test both on the dyno this afternoon...$.02

Get a smarty its well worth it its the best thing out there i have tried and i have had every chip- programmer they make on my truck smarty was the best

Thanks guys for your help. maybe i will just keep the x2 box and get the smarty after i get the tq and tranny done in a few weeks.

can i stack the smarty jr on to the qbox so thats about 240hp. but i still have stock tranny for now. i dont pull any thing just wont somthing thats going to go fast on the street every now and then. with that in mind do you all think i need a single disc tq and a valve body for the tranny. i can get it for about 1800$ then for the triple disc and unlimited tranny is about 3700. i wont somthing that is going to hold together?

sorry if it sounded like i was bashing the qbox. I thinks i was just expecting to much out of a stock truck with just a intake and 5inch mbrp pipe. i love the way it sounds.