Need Help!!!!

caspercummins22

cummins diesel power
ok i got the quadzilla adrenaline programmer with pulse moniter. ive had it on my truck for about 6months now. intill yesturday it was workin perfect. when i was drivin all of a sudden it said i was pushin 55psi. and it just stays on 55psi of boost. even when i come to A complete stop. i no for a fact my truck aint no were near that much boost. well i un hooked the programmer and when i go to get in it there like no power. it barley wants to go. so then i pulled the porgammer completly off to c if it fixed the problem and still NO POWER! my buddie said map sensor went bad but then another person said its my lift pump cause i got a hrvp injection pump and a stock lift pump. wat u guys think?

Do you have any codes? Sounds to me like your vp died. Running that aggresive of a chip is a no-no on vp trucks with a stock lift pump.

I have no clue why it says your pushing 55lbs of boost. Unhook your map sensor and spray contact cleaner on it and see if that helps. If that still doesnt help i'd say throw that quad in the trash, and your gonna spend a couple grand on a new vp and good Fass, or Airdog pump.

Yeah but the programmer was never even hooked up by that I mean it was never tapped into the vp. I had it hooked up to reaad my guages that's it. I got the hot rod vp so I new that alone was gonna put slot of stress on that stock lift pump. Idk it's in the shop now gettin that new air dog put on ad im goon to hook the adrenaline back up and c what happens. I don't c how my vp would be dead tho if it was then I'm sure the truck wouldent start this is my 3 vp but the other 2 were stock

Did you have a fuel pressure gauge on it? Pull the map sensor apart an spray contact cleaner on it. It could be the map, if that dont fix it just replace it and see if that helps.