Need HX30/35 compressor outlet elbow, and oil drain.

Racer9

Bought a rebuilt HX30 for my 4bt project, no compressor elbow or drain fitting.
Elbow measures 2 7/8" across the flange, and 2" inside. Would need the clamp too. Drain fitting should be standard.
Thanks.

I might be able to help. Let me see what I have, when I get to the shop this morning.

7 minutes???? That must be some kind of record!!
Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

i mean it wont mate up to the hx30, i have an hx30 and my hx35 elbow will not work with it. I tried. I however need a hx30 elbow that is 90* i have the strait one.. yes i belive it is a 3" on the hx35 elbow though.

I could probably use a straight one, with a rubber elbow. Won't yours work that way?
I didn't try the one off my s300, but it's the hx35 one, I guess I better try it.
The motor had a H1C on it, but that elbow is too small.

Last edited:
yeah it would but i like the much cleaner looking elbow rather than the rubber, If i find a 90* hx30 elbow ill send you my strait one.

I tried the HX35 elbow, which is now on my S300, and it fit perfectly. The problem with it is it hits the frame. I need to clock the compressor housing to use it. Plus, I need it to be able to drive my '96.
Ideally, an HX30 elbow would be better.

you must have a differnt model hx30... mine is a lot smaller than my hx35 elbow! i just went out and tryed it again cause i need a 90* and the hx35 elbow swallows the tiny hx30 outlet....

Try a H1C elbow. I have a straight one of those that's too small for my HX30.
I went ahead and flipped the manifold over, so I have frame clearance now. I just need to clock the bearing cartridge so it will drain properly.

Last edited:
im going to put an he341 on soon anyway.... i drove my 4bt for the first time today and that little hx30 is deffinatly nt enough turbo for my fueling right now.... i think an hx35 would do the trick but im gonna go he341 for the better flow.

I'll be at stock fuel for a while, I'm trying to build a mileage king.