Need injectors fast!!!!

BlackhawkRednek

Pure Bred Redneck
I am in need of some injectors fast. Anything from stock to 120's. Don't really know a lot about them when you get into the ones like 5x16 ,for example.If you have a set can you let me know. I will drive to pick up as long as you are close. I am in zip code 42223 (Fort Campbell, KY). Really need these by the 10th.

Need injectors fast!!!!!

I am in need of some injectors fast. Anything from stock to 120's. Don't really know a lot about them when you get into the ones like 5x16 ,for example.If you have a set can you let me know. I will drive to pick up as long as you are close. I am in zip code 42223 (Fort Campbell, KY). Really need these by the 10th.

Will let you know monday Chris. Soffy didnt get to you other pm. Been a busy day.

They're close enough to stock. They're dpp 8 hole injectors. Maybe 50 hp. Not positive on dimensions, just know they're good runners with low miles. When I bought them and put them in my truck you couldn't convince me they were anything different than stock:). I got screwed hard and paid 550 for them from my local diesel shop, but would sell them for around a core price, prob 300

Chris, we can have you some tomorrow. Give me a call in the morning at 615-446-3393.

Scott

Ok. Cuz I have to have it together by tomorrow. I may just bring my truck down there. Do yall have one of those snake cameras to look inside my cylinder?