Need Input for new 6.7

TIM Z

Tie rod bender
Ok Gents,

My Friend bought an 07 6.7 CumminG's Crewcab 4x4 with the 6 speed auto.

He came asking for advice on how to mod it, I m not too knowlegable about the new 6.7 with the emissions crap.

I told him We need to ditch the exhaust, get a Smarty tuner and possibly block the EGR?

Am i right?

We want no codes.

Who makes a DPF delete kit for his truck? We want turbo back. Dont need to pay for a name.

Will the Smarty delete codes? What level is safe to run and play with his stock tranny?

I'd love to get rid of the Emissions crap under the hood if we can.

And what about the sensors in the exhaust? can they be removed.

Thanks for helping a Duramax guy out, so my buddy can still see my tailights! LOL!!!:Cheer:

Order a exhaust kit for a 07 5.9. Send me a PM I'll send you some SIMs for the egt probes and get yourself a Smarty. You will be code free with plenty of power. And if your smart about running your Smarty your stock trans will hold.
-Curt

Order a exhaust kit for a 07 5.9. Send me a PM I'll send you some SIMs for the egt probes and get yourself a Smarty. You will be code free with plenty of power. And if your smart about running your Smarty your stock trans will hold.
-Curt

Thanks ! Appreciate it!

Im thinking the smarty has about 10 levels? Im guessing stay around 100 horse or less for stock trans?

And should we mess with blocking or removing the EGR?

Im excited to have a virgin truck to mod again!

Def ditch the egr. I didn't feel like pulling all of the bs off, so mine is just blocked.

Even with the SMARTY ya blocked off the EGR? I thought the SMARTY could stop several functions?