Need more hp for my dodge

BlackCloudDodge

Call me Carmelo Hazard
I have a gray 1998 Dogde 12v it has 90hp injectors an #10 fuel plate i also have 550hp clutch..but im wanting to know wat should i do to make my truck make around 500 hp an how much would it cost an would it still be good for towing? the max i can get the turbo is 42 psi

afc mods. bump the timing. dv's you can could get damn close to that tuneing the pump properly some 12v guys will have to chime in for more in depth answers

I have a 62mm Bell Turbo for sale. $850.00 shipped, but I'm open to offers. if your looking for more power this is would be a good upgrade. Its a good turbo. as well as some delivery valves and timing helps out a lot. 4GSK helps as well or 3GSK whatever you feel like.

swap turbos a 62 w/ a quick spool manifold will spool well and provide a much better volume of cooler air at the same amount of boost which means more hp w/o the cost of high egts, actually they shoudl drop which is definetly on the good side of things for towing... u dont really need dvs to make power but a 3gsk and a timing bump would help you with a larger powerband without risking valve float or needing the edition of valve springs to keep it from happening... I suggest maybe also running a more aggressive fuel plate to match the 62... yes u could run a 0 plate, or take the plate out, and gut the afc completely but i think its better to use the plate as tuning tool as whell as the afc which will help control those egts during towing.