need more wheel speed?

powrchoke

ok guys everything looked nice on my recent pull fueling pretty heavy and all just curious on what you guys think could be done without breaking the bank to get my wheel speed up im currently running the stock 3.54 gears and considering 4.10s would these be ok for highwy use and would they make much of a difference also maybe changing from 35s to 33s i am running stock charger as of now:bang but am trying to save for a good 2.6 charger any input would be appreciated

another question? would i benefit from a tq lockup switch ive been readin some stuff from silverram223 and he uses one his pulls look pretty nice as well

switching to lower gears and shorter tires is actually gonna decrease your ground speed but give the truck less lug going down the track. Yes you need a tc lockup switch that is the key to getting more ground speed while still running in the same gear.

If he gears down and runs smaller tires he might be able to run a higher gear. I have a 2.5" charger for sale...

If he gears down and runs smaller tires he might be able to run a higher gear. I have a 2.5" charger for sale...

what are the specs on your 2.5 is it the one in your sig? and how much do lockup switches cost and are they difficult to install

All you need is a toggle switch and some wire. I believe its tst s web site that you can fin the instructions on. If you search it in the 2nd gen forum im shure youll find a link right to it.

ok guys everything looked nice on my recent pull fueling pretty heavy and all just curious on what you guys think could be done without breaking the bank to get my wheel speed up im currently running the stock 3.54 gears and considering 4.10s would these be ok for highwy use and would they make much of a difference also maybe changing from 35s to 33s i am running stock charger as of now:bang but am trying to save for a good 2.6 charger any input would be appreciated

i found u a charger for a $1000 its a 66/74/14 t3 and its brand new still in the box

Back