Need My Truck Shipped

apocalypse1812

Nailed It!
I have a 2007 Dodge Mega Cab DRW 4X4 I need to go from 76401 to 28544. I'm Trying to Avoid Flying there and Driving back due to my Slave Driver's Training schedule. best Quote I've got so far is $775

512-653-7637 -Ryan

What cities are those? Don't know anyone that could just drive it for you?

It's been my experience the best price is not necessarily the best deal. I've gone with best price in the past and wound up waiting forEVER to get the vehicle where I needed it. Dependable Auto Transport is a company I found that isn't the cheapest, but the do what they say when they say. Worth the money to me.

What cities are those? Don't know anyone that could just drive it for you?

Stephenville, Tx - Jacksonville, Nc. I dont have anyone that could drive it for me that i would trust, I found a few companies, just trying to cover all of my bases, and ask everyone that i know, to see if they have any words of wisdom.

574-266-1330...RAD Transport. It's been a while but most hauls from the Dallas area to northern IN were running me $500-$600. I'm in no way trying to imply a price, tho. I am actually using them again on a little Rodeo from CT, I just gotta call them on monday...

I'm going with 7-West Tranport, it it going to be $850 they have a pretty good reputation from wht I have read, Plus they have a contract with Crystler to deliver new Dodge trucks to the dealerships from the factory.