need new top cp-3 hp fuel line

SMOKED

Big Iron Mechanic
i have evil twin cp-3s and the top pump just sprayed a quarter tank of diesel all over the ground before i could get it out of an intersection loaded with trailer. looks like the top steel line that goes from the rail to the top cp-3 has split. mine goes where the rail pressure sensor was on the rail, any ideas or somewhere i can get a new line or take the dual kit off and go back to a modified single

changed my mind kit is for sale with stock 5.9 cp-3, needs the top hardline hp fuel from rail to top pump.everything else works, includes belt and two modified unused rail relief valves, set at 27k and 28.5k pressure. has about 7,500 miles on it.Make me an offer

Hope that new line holds up bud, if not give me a shout. Don't give up on it yet...

Man... I wish I had a little extra $$ laying around, I'd take that setup off your hands.

thanks for the messages/help/ and offers, member, METAL MINER hooked me up last night with a line.

if you need another apps braket call me and ill hook ya up with a hd one...

if you need another apps braket call me and ill hook ya up with a hd one...

thanks man i think i will be good until my next two hunts are over then i will start getting new parts.

its a spare from my kit, its your if ya want

Last edited:
thanks anyway, and today its developing a fuel knock , grrrrrrrrr drive it once work on it for a week