need new trany info pleaseeee

frank305

me and a good friend were at the track on sunday and u guys know how dodges are and our trany problem and i have done 5 tranys at the delar and a converter once pluss a flywheel and i my friend broke his trany on his 06 single wheel i live down here in miami what would any of you guys recomend out there for a new trany were to get it done dosent matter if its out of miami or the state i have benn hearing hts makes some good tranys any one has any input please :bang

HTS is the only way to go in my opinion. Great customer service Dusty is easy to get in touch with

me and a good friend were at the track on sunday and u guys know how dodges are and our trany problem and i have done 5 tranys at the delar and a converter once pluss a flywheel and i my friend broke his trany on his 06 single wheel i live down here in miami what would any of you guys recomend out there for a new trany were to get it done dosent matter if its out of miami or the state i have benn hearing hts makes some good tranys any one has any input please :bang

:hehe: You broke his tranny and now your offering to order a full blown race tranny, now that's a friend :clap: :kick: :poke:

HTS and Goerend have been highly recommended in the past

abe maria..... esta ecabando con el ingles... eres un animalito *bdh*