need pics: crew cab Fords with 20s and 33s

PTSUPERD

^^ Rockin the Fez!
I'm prolly gonna take my truck down. I'm tired of how it rides. Its a pain in the arse to take my kids anywhere in my truck. No drive throughs. No ATMs. The truck has been lifted since it was 3 days old (1999). I think it's time for a change.

Also, I have all these power mods that I cant use. Truck wants to float at around 95 mph.

Post up pics of this setup if ya got em. :Cheer:

Thinkin this is the look I'm going for:

viewer.php

Yep. His truck turned out good.

Who knows. After taking it down.......I might actually take it to the track. LOL

Garrett....what kind of springs do you run?

Regarding the floating thing....I've cruised for miles on interstates at 90-95mph and have pinned my speedo plenty times without any floating.

If you want to improve the ride....I say Coilovers.

If you want pics of stock height with 33s and 20s:
Dad_s_Truck_CLEAN1.JPG

Dad_s_Truck.jpg

That's liftedpsd's Dad's truck....looks pretty good I think with the 20" MM's and 33" Toyo M/Ts.

PTSUPERD said:
Also, I have all these power mods that I cant use. Truck wants to float at around 95 mph.

Post up pics of this setup if ya got em. :Cheer:

I have 37 on 22 and drive like an idiot and lets just say Ive have seen 100+ lots of times and its drives ok

The truck has done 100+ many many times.....but in my ol' age, the truck just doesnt feel that stable.

I currently run Fabtech springs Dan.

Thanks for the pic. Looks pretty good.

Understandable.

I'm thinking of maybe lowering the back of my 07 to level it out...... LOL
Of course, then I'll have to install air bags since I haul a lot of weight in the bed and tow heavy.

Hey just noticed my truck was posted in this thread..I liked the look of 35's MUCH better the 33's IMO stuck out to much and were to small..I dont remember if i have a pic of 35's on it on here or not...if you want PM me your email addy and ill email you some pictures...all i have is a leveling kit and it rides really good...JMO