need pis of lowered 1st gens with new wheels!!

Drasko

picked up a 93 ext cab lb 2wd and im lookin to level or lower it and maybe put some 20s on it but id like to see some pics of some good lookin 1st gens.
thanks

no 20's here. 16's in front 15's in back. fronts lowered 2", rear is lowered about 6-7".

before

side.jpg

after

6bt3.jpg

1255209594.jpg

7e016a2a.jpg

Lmao forrest!! Yes indeed. Just trying to get an idea of what this thing will look like with aftermarket wheels and a lil lower stance. In hours of searching all I found was one that's dropped with stockers

There might be a few pic's on midamericacustoms.com They are about the only ones that make a front end lowering Kit. They are really not to man lowered trucks in that body style. Mine is a short bed also.

I think I'm going to drop the ass end of mine to level it out with the front. Hell I'm 6'4" so I can't be going too low plus everything else I own is 4wd.
Now its time to figure out how to drop the rear.......

its not mine but i saw this truck at preble county diesel once. right up your alley. sorry bout the night time shot
0223092205.jpg

flip/flop.
flip the shackle in rear, and flop the axle on top the leafs. i also made calvert style bars when i did mine. only two leafs and over load left.

rear2.jpg

rear-1.jpg

tub.jpg

1236809715.jpg

That's exactly the kinda pic I was lookin for!! Just leveled with some newer wheels!!!
I'd like to keep the front where its at so a 2" drop in the rear should level me out. If I flip it, that would give me almost 4" of drop wouldn't it?
Maybe I can use the midamerica customs 2" drop leafs if they're 2.5" inches wide? Are the halftons leafs the same width?

Any ideas on what size and make those wheels are on the ext cab 1st gen jess?

they are eagle alloy 114's. http://www.aewheel.com/eagle_alloy_wheels.cfm?id=253 I dont think eagle makes them anymore. those are probably a 20x8.5. they can still be found though. think the best deal I ever found on them was apx. $750 for the set. eagle alloy has a bunch of good looking 20's for 8 lug. just have to look around for a bit to find the best price.

Eagle 114 can be aslo 20x10, like I have in my rear axle

Thank you all very much!!! The lil thing just got its rustoleom black paint job and I'm gonna start the rear lowering process tonight. Ill take pics when its done

DSCN1837.jpg
[/IMG]

that truck looks really similar to mine