? need resistor #s

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
my buddy has just bought a 2010 cab and chassis 3500 it still has the 09 body style it has 10miles on it and he wants to straight pipe it and does anyone know what resistors u can put in to fool the ecm so it wont go in regen mode and also does anyone know if a 09 smarty will work on it with ME tune?

my buddy has just bought a 2010 cab and chassis 3500 it still has the 09 body style it has 10miles on it and he wants to straight pipe it and does anyone know what resistors u can put in to fool the ecm so it wont go in regen mode and also does anyone know if a 09 smarty will work on it with ME tune?

I think smarty has the software out for this already, buddy. I'm sure Bob Wagner will see this and chime in. The smarty would be the best bet

I think smarty has the software out for this already, buddy. I'm sure Bob Wagner will see this and chime in. The smarty would be the best bet

yea some have said that truck doesnt exist i have found on CF that some use 480ohms and some use 330ohms any suggestions?

You doing the DPF sensor as well, or just 3 pyros?
Ohm value depends on what temp you want the ECM to see.

S67-ME is out for the post Mar09 ECM with locked ECM, and Marco should be rolling out the '10 version soon enough

Installed 330ohms resistors in all 3 egt probe harnesses and the presure differential switch is what I need to figure out installed a 1k ohm in the power wire and signal wire and still have pressure differential switch curcit high? Any Ideas?WITH OUT a tuner?