Need some help

maxwedgehead

my friend has an 05 duramax, it has efi live, k&n intake and straight pipe and gauges etc.

the guy who tuned his truck was curious to see what it would do if he stacked his diablo predator with the efi live just for fun. So when he got done eatin he went to leave but first he pulled out his diablo and plugged it in and tried programming it with it to.

now the truck wont rev up, it will die if you idle it for a little bit but will start back up, only in reverse will it have a little bit of power to pull itself around, there is no communication from the ecm to the obd 2 port, tried havin it flashed, didnt work, put a new ecm in it and still nothing, what could be wrong? the guy who tuned his truck hauled it down to his shop today and im just wondering what to tell my friend it might be.

when he did this it also blew all his fuses for his amp steps, his train horns and his extra lights, so maybe it melted a wire in the harness?

Last edited:
nevermind, reflashed the new ecm again, i guess something was wrong with the first flash?? it runs now