need some help

inline6power

more hp than you
ok i got my truck entered in a big sand drag event coming up in 2 weeks. my first question is will a 15inch rim fit on the rear of my duallie? here is the thing, i have 4 paddles what i want to run on my truck, if i cant fit a 15 rim on the rear, do they make a 16 paddle tire

well i cant find any 16 inch paddle tires and only way i would be able to make it work would be to run my 15 inch paddle tires i already have. is there any way to make that work?

You'll have to get some made. There is a place in LA that can put paddles on an old set of tires.

I'm 99% sure a 15" rim won't fit on there considering my 16" rims barely clear my calipers.

ok here is my next question then. do they make a 16 inch paddle tire? if so i can get some 16x12 inch rims.

Well you didn't specify a price. You just said find some tires. LOL

ha ha ha thanks tyler, if you can find any others i would greatly appreciate it. i mean, those ones would work, but then i woulld have to find a 16x16 rim cuase thats the he said they would need to be mounted on.

Ahh. I'll keep looking. Accounting is looking boring today so it'll give me something to do. LOL

sweet i found some 33 tall paddles made for a 17inch rim so that will work perfect. now i just got to find a 17x12 rim or a 17x14 rim