Need some info/help

Pgdsm

Ok I have a 01 6 speed.
Looking to put on a 3rd gen head. Figured I should do springs and a cam while I'm at it. The vehicle is a daily driver. Going to hit the track a bit and try out a pull of two this year. What springs would you suggest? The edge juice att doesn't fuel that high but I would like it to be safe to take up to redline. Not looking for crazy rpm. Also what cam? Currently just a hx 35 but in the near future I'm going to be building a he351/ s475 or similar. Looking to make a great dd with the best spoolup. Thanks for the help

If spoolup is the most important thing and you will not be going above 3700rpm then I would use a 176/210 on a 105LSA or for a little more power I would use our 181/210 on a 105.5LSA. If you use that small of a top charger you might need to do an external gate to keep your drive pressure in check. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Zach

Ya originally thinking about a wastegate but may just try it first. Looking for a honest streetable 550-600 but at first I only plan on running 150's