Need some input from the pros

sootfoot

IH Nut
New year calls for new parts

Noticed the other day the steering dampner was leaking so I was looking to do a radflo dampner but all the sites I look at don't give dodge specific parts, just length of the dampner. So whats the length or can ya tell me where you have purchased it from.

Also, clutch time, was looking at the valair NMU70G56-04 clutch, as the truck will see no racing, no sled pulling, just some farm work, some Daily Driving, and at most for other mods a full 5in exhaust no muff or cat, a smarty pod, and maybe an intake. Am I looking at the correct clutch guys, I looked at the dual disc and feel like its alot of money for something I won't use to potential. Also how do the flywheels hold up to the ceramic? Thanks for the help guys

I just saw this clutch NMU70G56DDSN-ORGANIC, dual disc, but afraid it won't hold up to a heavy foot, I do like to get down on it on the street on the occasion

I checked their website and select dodge but all it shows is brush guards and some lights, nothing suspension related. Unless I am stupid, and that is a possibility. Thanks for the input though man.

Here is what I did:

http://www.thecarlisuspension.com/dodge-ram/components/lower7100stabilizer.html

And then I added this as well:

http://www.thecarlisuspension.com/dodge-ram/components/highmountstabilizer.html

Looks like this:

40235_422352702026_7806387026_5266058_7973217_n.jpg

BBD

Last edited:
ill attest to the valairs. i have one in my dump truck along with a new flywheel to replace the original dual mass. truck weighs 9800 empty and gets loaded to the hilte regularly. love the clutch.

also my bud is a dealer for them, runs a dual disk with all the goodies in his 2.6 truck. it looks absolutely like new.

nice parts

Ok, thanks for the input guys, I think I'm going with the organic dual discs, it seems to be exactly what I am looking for. Was hoping Dan would chime in though and give some input on it.

Hey BBD, with the dual dampner I am assuming you havce no slop or play in the steering? I have some, got down and looked and checked everything out, only thing I see is the dampner leaking fluid.

Back