need some smarty tuning help

cummins 05

i hope this is in the right place well ill try and keep this short my buddy has a 6.0 psd and it is nasty fast i had a banks 6 gun and he smoked me bad :nail: so i bought a smarty s06. i have an intake exhaust and a valair dd ceramic clutch what does everyone recomend for smarty tnt settings i have currently on sw6 tq 3 tm 4 rp 2 waste off seem to have a small bit of rail pop at around 2500 rpms but maybe not could just be the exhaust sound it isnt loud and only for like 3 seconds real faint popping sort of sound. so could someone please explain the smarty setting a little bit to me and what they will effect thank you for all the help i cant let this 6.0 beat me again owe yeah my truck is an 05 with the g56 tranny.

ps i have tried to find some good reading on these topics just havent been sucessful and the cummins forum hasnt proved to help too much yet either a buddy of mine said to come on hear yall know more jk jk

SW9, TQ whatever...you're a stick, TM stock and RP 0

Then quit asking questions we can't answer and go play with your truck. I can't spoon feed you any settings...every truck is different, even stock ones like yours.

Last edited: