Need Speed!!!

Roy 31

Dont know JS!
I need some quick input on what to do w/ my truck. I have some bills burning a hole in my pocket! Whats in my sig is what I'm dealing with. I am getting the head o-ringed and studded, thats all I really know for sure. Whats is the best bang for the buck? I am going to go with F1 injectors, send my turbo back to II and have some work done to it? try and sell it and just get a bigger one? add nos? Save a little more and get twins? This is driving me CRAZY! :bang

Cant believe I've been pondering on this for a month!:doh:

I have to buy something this week, weekend!
Or my wife will start getting ideas on what she wants.

Still pretty new to diesels, sorry if the questions are dumb!
Thanks for any responses!

getcha some 200+hp sticks and some squeeze :woohoo:

Ok ...now going from your Sig- I can strongly suggest some issues that will require some transmission attention..... IMHO there is NO better mod than beefing up the transmission..... This is how the torque gets transferred to the rear wheels. . . . . You'll be completely impressed with the upgrade pleasures...:evil

Although it does not say if you have a manual or auto- either way this area should be looked at next.... :evil

Trust me it is money WELL SPENT.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Its an auto! I think I have that covered. I have the funds set aside for a billet tranny. A lot of people tell me I wont believe the dif even w/ the mods I do have.

HTML:
getcha some 200+hp sticks and some squeeze

My turbo would be enough for doing that?

Roy 31 said:
Its an auto! I think I have that covered. I have the funds set aside for a billet tranny. A lot of people tell me I wont believe the dif even w/ the mods I do have.

HTML:
getcha some 200+hp sticks and some squeeze

My turbo would be enough for doing that?

10-4 I didn't see any future trans mods in there and that's why I made that suggestion- LOL - Get a torque lock controller too. That way you can control that lockup.

Btw what trans are you deciding on going with? converter?

IMHO I'd be leery of the spray until you get some better sealing qualities on your cylinder head.....

Last edited:
Goerends Bros. I am o-ringing and studding the head.

Torque lock controller???

W/ 200hp sticks when I/m not spraying, will I have an EGT, smoke problem?

Thanks for the help!!!:rockwoot:

Well this is what I decided! Adding a s400 and mach 7's. Have the head decked and o-ringed, studded. Add a nx 2 stage kit!
That should get her done. What do ya think!
HTML:
- Get a torque lock controller too. That way you can control that lockup.

What wil this do for me. Like a BD-RAD?

You will be able to dial in the 'time' the lock up in the converter happens via the pot switch in the controller, you can read about it on Suncoasts website for more particulars. I have mine wired up to run stock, or through the controller under full throttle it hits at 28mph, or I can over ride it and hit the switch to lock it at anytime.....
Scared the bejesus outta my girl when I said hey watch this -mashed the pedal and hit the switch-LOL LOL

Scared the bejesus outta my girl when I said hey watch this -mashed the pedal and hit the switch-

Thats what I'm talking about!!!:rockwoot: