Need spring for a Ford?

birddog55

Hi Diesel Dan I won a FASS AND IT IS THE 150/95-2011.I was wanting to build my own fuel system and I was wondering if this pump would feed 190 injetors on a 6.0? I wanted to know if you could get a 55PSI spring for this pump? I want my system to go from tank to the pump to the front of the heads to a cross overline in the back of the heads. I was wondering if you guys sold a kit with the lines and fittings to build this? Thanks

Hi Diesel Dan I won a FASS AND IT IS THE 150/95-2011.I was wanting to build my own fuel system and I was wondering if this pump would feed 190 injetors on a 6.0? I wanted to know if you could get a 55PSI spring for this pump? I want my system to go from tank to the pump to the front of the heads to a cross overline in the back of the heads. I was wondering if you guys sold a kit with the lines and fittings to build this? Thanks

We dont mess with cross connect kits. BUT i do make a suggestion though...use a flow control valve at the head rather than a regulator. It will allow you to tune the resistance better if you are going to run the FASS direct.

NOW on to that......you have the low pressure kit. Now the 95 GPH can be setup to 60 PSI with out issue, but the volume at 60 PSI is getting around 50-60 GPH. NOW i know PSD's are not fuel hungry engines, even with injectors due to the HPOP, so you can try to run it up and see if it will hold. I can make any promises though.

Another option is to get with your dealer that sponsored the kit in the contest. If this pump is BRAND new…never used or installed….i might be able to upgrade you to the 120 or 200 GPH pump for the cost difference between the two kits. BUT I would need to talk to your dealer (Or a dealer) to make that happen as I cant charge retail direct.

All I have to do is get a hold of them and I will then have to pay them, correct?Do I need to send eveything back to you or just take the pump off? I would also like the 60PSI spring. Just let me know. This pump is still in the box just got it monday.Thanks

All I have to do is get a hold of them and I will then have to pay them, correct?Do I need to send eveything back to you or just take the pump off? I would also like the 60PSI spring. Just let me know. This pump is still in the box just got it monday.Thanks

More or less....but ill send you the update first, you swap out...and then send be back the new, Lesser GPH pump we are taking off. That is pretty much it.

Just get your dealer to call me or Jim up here and we will work it out....

Diesel Dan the people that I got the pump from was Vulcan Diesel. I e-mailed Dave so hopefully he will be getting in contact with you. Please remember the 60PSI spring. Thanks.

Diesel Dan the people that I got the pump from was Vulcan Diesel. I e-mailed Dave so hopefully he will be getting in contact with you. Please remember the 60PSI spring. Thanks.

OK....ill put a note into Jim here to call Eric or Dave tom about your setup....we will get you taken care of......

Back