Need stock turbo and exhaust for Dodge

kas83

Need a stock turbo and exhaust off 98.5-02 CTD. HX35, downpipe, muffler, tailpipe. Basically everything from the manifold to the back of the truck. Would like it to be within 100 miles of Plover, WI, as I will pick everything up. Would also like everything to be bolt-on ready, no junk turbo or anything like that. Truck had a HX40 and cobbled up exhaust on it, looking to just have everything stock. Let me know what you have.

I have a factory hy-35 I would sell for like 200 shipped to you. or make me and offer.

ive got a hy 35 and stk downpipe. 400 shipped. 170000 mi trubo always cooled down. still good unit. never abused

Needs to be an HX, it's a 5 speed truck with 275 injectors in it. No electronics right now, might get a Power Puck. Don't want to choke it off with an HY. Thanks for the offers tho.

Have HX-35 and 4" down pipe, has 120,000 miles on it. Turbo is in good shape, shaft has no play in it what so ever. $200. Plus shipping.

Last edited:
what a hx truck with ''275'' is it a 12v that doesnt make since.

It's a 99 24 valve with RV275 injectors, not the truck in my sig. I need the HX35, not the small housing HY.

Aircop, how much for just the charger? Buddy of mine just did a full 4" on his truck, so I have the exhaust covered.

If you still need it, I have a downpipe for an hy/hx 35 turbo. I took it off my truck a yea ago. It's in decent shape. You can have it, it's itting around collecting dust in the shop.

Back