Need to give a shout out to Garrett!

Cord

Pure Diesel built a new engine for me over the winter. We've had a few teething problems and they've been working on resolving them. Earlier today I drove the truck to their shop so they could take a look at it. Well, turns out I'm needing to leave the truck there for a while. Unfortinately, I don't have a ride home. Originally they were going to loan me their shop truck, but the alternator quit when they went to fuel it up. What to do? Well, no questions, no begging on my part... Garrett jumped in the truck and gave me a ride home! 2.5 hours away! Like a total heathen I forgot to offer him gas money. So I'm posting this with the hope that somebody will go to his site and buy some parts from him. Thanks man! :cheer:

I have been buying parts from them this winter. Hope to receive my new custom intake from them real soon. I am wanting to have truck on track this month. Great guys to work with. Hope you get your teething problems out of the way.

Garret at Pure Diesel Power is the man, he's always been there to help over the years.

I just talked to Garrett on the phone today as a matter of fact about a dual disc clutch. Awesome guy to talk to and do business with! Just so happens my name is Garrett too! LOL

Could'nt agree more, Garrett is a great guy to deal with and runs a first class professional business.
Ryan

Awesome businessman but don't you dare take the big bafoon in a resturaunt late at night!! LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe: