need to know what yall think about stacking on my lly

akajeff

ok i just bought an 05 lly it has a diablo predator on it now and i have 4" straight pipe on its way, but i was just gonna see what you guys thought about putting something like a power puck on it with the predator?
and what are some things i need to watch out for?
thanks jeff

Don't stack anything. Either just use the predator or get EFI Live if you want to go big.

IMO, mild tuning I'd go with edge juice with attitude or PPE. If you can't turn on and run a windows based program but want big power tuning, PPE hands down. If you ever want to do tuning or need big power, efilive is the king. Efi applies for tuning needs from mild to wildest just needto have a little technological ability and time to tune.

What's been done to your tranny? The predator alone has enough power to hurt a stock tranny.

thre nothing wrong with stacking the edge with ppe, its a nice combo, some people dont have the means to run efi live. my buddy has the edge and ppe stack and it works pretty good. but what the h*ll im not a dmax man thats y i go 6 in a row.

PPE!!! HOT+2 E.T............................Build your trans with at least a trans-go kit and a good converter...watch your egt's with the PPE on a stock charger they will be up...run a good lift pump.......block the EGR...and invest in a tire source -

PPE!!! HOT+2 E.T............................Build your trans with at least a trans-go kit and a good converter...watch your egt's with the PPE on a stock charger they will be up...run a good lift pump.......block the EGR...and invest in a tire source -

The 5 speed transmissions do not do well with just a transgo kit / converter you need atleast a Suncoast Stage III /w converter that will last you for a long time.

Back