Need Transfer case.

nah the drive shaft would have to be shortened 3-4 inches. the 271 is in the 03-newer they have larger shafts than the 241's

Thanks for your help,I appreciate it. If you know where I might be able to get my hands on either transfer case let me know thanks.

just so you know that the auto and manuals have different spline shafts so the input shafts of the transfer case is different. you can buy the input shaft for a little over two hundred bucks.

It was built to go behind a nv4500. It is a dodge case with a ford planetary. The shop sourced all of the parts and built it with a new chain bearings seals ect. I am asking $750 shipped.

I'm not sure. I know there are a few different spline options. I will count the splines on this one.

the cases are the same between the nv5600 and the g56, I swapped one from a g56 behind my nv4500 and then swapped in the 5600 and it bolted right up.

just so you know that the auto and manuals have different spline shafts so the input shafts of the transfer case is different. you can buy the input shaft for a little over two hundred bucks.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the help.
:thankyou2:

Didn't get a chance to count the splines yet. But I am in adairsville, ga. I will try to get to it first thing in the morning.

Back