Need your expertise and your pm box is full

zerohour

Well I have heard nothing but good things about your shop and products, so I figured why not ask you for some advice. I have a 05 Dodge 3500 dually, unfortunately I have recently spun a rod bearing. It currently has a hx40 with a bullydog programmer and thats it, now the thing is I want at least 700whp but I want to try to keep my bottom end stock. I do have to rebuild it but I have wholesale accounts with my local dealerships so that would be more affordable to me, I was considering a cam and springs for faster spooling, but I would like to know what all would really be needed for my number goal. I was also curious as to where in Texas are you located I would be willing to take you my truck if you are not to far and if the price is right. Please help me with some information because even though Im somewhat familiar with these motors I know you would know so much more then I ever will.
I was gonna pm but your box was full! sorry
thanks
Edgar

Zach is located in liberty hill and is great to deal with. He met me at his shop at 930pm on a saturday night to swap me out some parts no questions asked. I highly recommend him.

For 700hp that should be pretty easy 90hp injectors, tnt-r, mp-8 ported head, cam, springs, air dog, modified cp-3 from floor-it or wicked, 64-71-14. I have seen this combo do 748hp and 810 with water meth.

As far as rebuild, we have our stock rebuild machining done at cranshaft and valve in Waco and our hot stuff done at Cylinder head shop in Austin. Either place could do the machining and you could assemble, or either place would be happy to do the assembly as well. BTW I believe Shane with Wicked has some new nozzles in the 90hp range that would really work well for you.

Zach

Well would you mind pming me a total if I brought you the truck, such a big vehicle I really dont have the space or time to deal with and I really just want to get my truck back on the road I miss driving her!

Thanks