needed 7.3

hurts diesel

i bought a 99 powerstroke the motor is shot the block is cracked but i have a new block with new 30 over pistions but dont have the time to build it right now so im looking for a motor complete that i can put in and go for time being

99 Ford superduty Lariat , Leather, loaded,power windows ,power seats, Ac, Radio,4 gauge pod, 6 position chip (Diesel innovations), cowl hood,weld wheels,(33x12.50 R 16.5),painted grill,sport bumper,7.3 Liter,Auto,ATS Full billet transmission,shafts,clutchs,five disc converter, forged rods, a set of 8 mahle pistions .30 over with polydyn pds dry film coated skirts and proper sized rings included. over sized fuel lines a set of high performance head studs, crank, cam shaft, ats converter lock box,a single stage of nos with lines and all, 2 stage water/meth kit (cooling mist), a set of 270 cc single shot injectors hybrids,single high pressure oil pump, ATS Billet flex plates,heads,intercooler with bigger pipes

Attachments

• stroke.jpg
    stroke.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
  • stroke1.jpg
    stroke1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
:confused: I don't get it..are you looking to sell the truck or are you looking for a motor??

I've got a motor sitting in shop that has the rings washed out if you are interested. Let me know and where you are located. Thanks Eddie