Needs more!

4cefed

I ran a 14.3 consistantly last night at the track with my SCT xtreme street tune and exhaust, but I REALLY want to be part of the 13 second club, what would the next mod you guys recommend? Thanks for any input!:rockwoot:

I recomend working on the tune and the launch technique.
An intake, exhaust and good race tune is a proven 13 second combo.

Ill try launching differently next time, im launching in 4hi at about 10lbs of boost, the air quality sucked that night, very hot and humid out, could've slowed me down a bit, what are some good prices on nitrous kit...from DJ

Like others said, work on you driving. I put my truck into the 13's with Innovatives street tune and a cat back exhaust.
With a race tune mid 13's should be easy

nummit, is that with the 4.5 lift on?
im getting 14.2's with dj's looney

What's your 60' ?
We'll be at the track next Friday...let me drive that sucker...I'll get you a 13. LOL

teddy, hopefully i can keep up with u now that i got the propane goin through this thing, i dunno how the tranny will like it tho...

unbroken, 60' was a 1.816 is that ok?

Last edited:
That's right around what my 60" is, that's good i believe, i need 13's tho!, how are the stock head gaskets and studs gonna hold nitrous???:badidea:

im not sure u spray first and let me know and ill follow:woohoo:

Would be an expensive experiment :bang :dead-horse-fast2: :rules: :badidea:

I here at dj-performance he's been running nos on the 6.0 maybe give them a shout i know if i do it i'll only want more after that. I use to have an f-150 4x4with 22's on 35"s with a 150shot! :woohoo:

Hey I'm new here and I just got DJ's SCT XCal with street, looney and economy...ran the economy the other day and it pulled harder than my old car (94 NSX with bolt-ons...went 12.9 in the 1/4)...it revved up to 4500rpms though and had no power between 4000 and 4500. I get a new tune from him tomorrow (he also happens to live about 15 minutes from me thank God lol)

anyways, i'm hoping to run mid 13s with my turbo-back exhaust and intake and a looney tune and a 4x4 launch

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="12334"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
SoFlaF250

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

sound good im running the looney also.That would be bad for me living that close spend to mutch money.