nevada newby

badasscatman

truck builder
hello I am a nv resident that works at a gold mine as a mech and tire tech I work on the big trucks 400 tons with 12 foot tall tires that make 3600 hp . my ride is a 2004.5 5.9 cummins dodge with a 4.5 fabtech lift with custom rear shackels 37x17 goodyear mtrs airraid intake straight piped .tst programer cp3 upgrade alien patrol front bumper with a 15k winch .:kick::hehe::hehe::Cheer::what:

hello I am a nv resident that works at a gold mine as a mech and tire tech I work on the big trucks 400 tons with 12 foot tall tires that make 3600 hp . my ride is a 2004.5 5.9 cummins dodge with a 4.5 fabtech lift with custom rear shackels 37x17 goodyear mtrs airraid intake straight piped .tst programer cp3 upgrade alien patrol front bumper with a 15k winch .:kick::hehe::hehe::Cheer::what:

what part of nevada

Welcome to the site......... I was born in Reno ......My Mom moved me back East when I was 13:badidea: I want to move back out West again some day.

Welcome to the site, and for all you guys who dont know him. He makes BADASS CUSTOM driveline loops/shields. The best I've ever seen. Awesome guy, and an awesome fabricator/mechanic.:thankyou2:

Welcome to the site, and for all you guys who dont know him. He makes BADASS CUSTOM driveline loops/shields. The best I've ever seen. Awesome guy, and an awesome fabricator/mechanic.:thankyou2:

Indeed. Top notch work. No shortcuts with this guy.

thanks for the welcome I am glade to be a part of the group .
rob your new loop will be done asap and I will send tj s tow hooks as soon as I get a box
thanks catman

Back