New 2010 6.7 cummins...

blos101

Life Saver
I am going to look at a new 2010 3500 6 speed manual cummins tomorrow because I just sold my 2006 3500 to get something newer. Now going from my 5.9 to the 6.7 what is all of your opinions? I know its going to happen as I like to keep a newer vehicle I just want to see how happy/unhappy everyone is about the 6.7?? Let me know thanks, Brian.:thankyou2:

Yeah well this one is 10 grand cheaper too..... I can use that money in upgrades and be way ahead of the game if I choose to do so.

Well i've heard good stuff..and ones you get rid of the DPF and EGR..they get really good fuel mileage..and pretty impressive power for a stocker

or you could just keep it stock and be way ahead of the game. im loving my 2010 stick shift. got rid of the 06 auto and im never gonna look back. motor is strong and smooth, amazing ride and noise reduction. you can hardly tell if its running. plus there is no more quad cab, all crew or megas and the crews have plenty of room for tall guys to stretch. i think in all that dodge has done it right finally, even with all the dpf and egr crap. atleast you dont have to use urea injection!!!

yeah, its impressive but 40 something grand when its all said and done is quit disturbing, that's almost a mortgage payment!! It may be for some!!! Hope you don't have to sleep in it!!! lol

from what i have read, and heard, it seems that dodge has gotten the tuning figured out on the 2010 trucks, i wish i could get one, i love the deep water blue with the tan two tone., some katzkin leather with blue accents inside, just a beautiful truck!

Wes

yeah, its impressive but 40 something grand when its all said and done is quit disturbing, that's almost a mortgage payment!! It may be for some!!! Hope you don't have to sleep in it!!! lol

Yes quite expensive, luckily I have a decent chunk of money out of selling my 06 to put down on the new one and for the taxes. I was looking to get an 07 5.9 but for the price they are going for still, and the difference in apr% rates for used vs new it is virtually the same amount of payment for 60 months believe it or not. Crazy stuff.

or you could just keep it stock and be way ahead of the game. im loving my 2010 stick shift. got rid of the 06 auto and im never gonna look back. motor is strong and smooth, amazing ride and noise reduction. you can hardly tell if its running. plus there is no more quad cab, all crew or megas and the crews have plenty of room for tall guys to stretch. i think in all that dodge has done it right finally, even with all the dpf and egr crap. atleast you dont have to use urea injection!!!

This sounds good. I like what I'm reading.:rockwoot:

Well, the dealer and I were about 40 bucks a month away from me buying the truck on the payment. Have to save up a little more cash I guess. Always the way...... haha

Got the truck! So far I like it. Very very quiet compared to my 06

H&s programmer and dpf and egr delete. How are the seats and interior in the new ones compar to the old ones?

H&s programmer and dpf and egr delete. How are the seats and interior in the new ones compar to the old ones?

Ok, thats kind of what I thought. I like the seats better because is seems like they wrap up around you better. More comfortable. Handles the gooseneck pretty well but the throttle response kinda sucks on it. Damn electronics lol