New 24valve spring

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Due to the newer high lift grinds we have been developing for the 24v's we decided to come out with a spring to work better with them.

Our older 110's will be called low lift springs. They will work for most drop in cams on the marketand all of our old 181/210's which is the 181/210 that Colt currently sells.

Since we have updated our version of the 181/210 to have higher lift and more aggressive ramp rate, we came out with a spring to have a bit less rate, which lowers pressure over the nose of the cam on these bigger grinds. Because there is less rate, for those running higher rpm's(p-pumped 24v we had to take extra steps to make sure valve float was not an issue. This made coming out with a lighter retainer a necessity. We have recieved our new samples and have given the green light to the factory. We should have the new designs in the next few weeks. They are Chromoly, made in the USA from the best material and are over 1/3 lighter, while still being much stronger than the OE pieces.

Thanks

Zach Hamilton

These will go nicely with whatever new profile you come up with over the winter for my build.

Zach.
I had a bent pushrod a while back and bought a set of the ones from motorsports supply. I'm running your 181/210 and it has about 1500 miles on it now. Truck has a set of F1 sportsman springs in it right now(I figured it would be ok to break the cam in with them), but I've been wondering if i should go to larger pushrods and slightly stiffer springs. I'm seeing just under 80psi and up to 3600 rpm at low to mid 900's power range.

Thanks.
RonA

Back