New 4bt(3.9l) 6ct(8.3l) cams and regrind special

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
First of all we have some new cams to add to the stable. This is the profile that I am running in my new SRT4B dragtruck as well as in other well known 4b's. We are offering the same profile that we have in the 5.9l platform the "Bigstick". However we have plenty of cams that can be ground into almost any grind you want so if you want to go wild with a 4b build call us for a one off custom.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff203/zacheryhamilton/DSC01278.jpg

Also we have new cams in stock to grind into whatever you are wanting for those custom 8.3l buildups.

We are currently working on a new grind for the 6.0l that takes advantage of low drive pressure (not VG turbos) and blocked off EGR. This will be offered with our new 6.0l/6.4l springs, and pushrods. Stay tuned to our forum here at comp D for details and release date.

7.3l We are looking for a test truck for a fairly aggressive grind, and HD pushrods. P.M. me if interested in getting a free cam. Must be able to provide before and after dyno sheets, egt's,boost,etc.

Volkswagon TDI, we have a grind we are currently using that has showed up to 15hp increase on engines with substantial fueling upgrades. We are currently looking for a test car to do some real world tests. Must be willing to degree in the cam, and install. You guessed it Free cam involved but no springs or pushrods. Springs, because factory is ample for most, P.R. because they don't have any

If you have a vehicle listed that does not have a cam currently available, feel free to P.M. myself of call Geoff Bardahl 1-604-856 3571 for a custom cam. We want to clear up your black smoke!

Regrind Special- We are currently running a special On our 6b regrinds $350 for any year model 6b or 6.7l. This is a 181/.280" 210/.305" on 12v and 24v engines and a 181/.280" 207/.298" on the cr and 6.7l engines due to The limitations of the factory exh. lobe.

Contact Geoff and ship your cam directly to:

Colt Cams
#54 - 3347 262nd Street
Langley, BC V4W 3V9
Canada

Tel: (604) 856-3571
Fax: (604) 856-3572

Thanks

Zachery Hamilton

Also, The reason we have not been offering Regrinds to date, is that Geoff had obligations because of his loyalty and affiliation with PDR. He is now released from those obligations, and happy to use his 30 years in cams to get you the absolute best regrind for your application. PERIOD. He has done thousands of cummins cams, as well as performance cams for some saltflat, and mudbog 4b's, Custom Catterpillar 3406, TDI, 7.3l strokes, etc.. For regrinds deal directly with Geoff.

Zach, just a question, Colt does all of your cam grinds? If so that is cool, nice to see some good ol canadian boys doing more in the diesel world

Kevin

Yes he does. I am looking at getting a machine in the near future , but until then colt does them all.

Zach

Glad to see you are offering cams for the 4bt's. One of these days I'll be swapping one into something (haven't decided yet, leaning towards a jeep) and I'll hit you up for one of your cams...