New 6.0 valve springs for Deranged!!!!

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Finally found some, stock springs have a seat force of 87, that will force the valve open at about 50 PSI. These have a seat force of 122, go ahead and try to blow that open. They are ungodly expensive and I still have to have minor shims made. The good news is that I can run my planned 65 PSI boost and not have to worry about smacking valves. Oh yeah, wonder what a 6.0 sounds like at 5500 RPM's? :rockwoot::rockwoot:

The quest for 1000 HP just got a little closer.

Finally found some, stock springs have a seat force of 87, that will force the valve open at about 50 PSI. These have a seat force of 122, go ahead and try to blow that open. They are ungodly expensive and I still have to have minor shims made. The good news is that I can run my planned 65 PSI boost and not have to worry about smacking valves. Oh yeah, wonder what a 6.0 sounds like at 5500 RPM's? :rockwoot::rockwoot:

The quest for 1000 HP just got a little closer.

How much????:poke:

what oil pumps did you go with? Is there any pic's? I seen a tci outlaw shifter are you running 5r110?

Enough with buying parts!!! Lets see some action LOL
If I had known it would do nothing but look pretty while sitting in the garage I would have given it another name LMAO
j/k Tim

Nice but WOW! talk about expensive! do you have any updated pictures?

I'll take a guess at it! I'd say some where around 230-260 lbs at the springs max lift. What's the install height and coil bind on the spring is the better question???? At least with those two answers it will tell us just how big of a cam you will be able to go with.

Last edited:
Does a 6.0 keep making power above 5k rpm? Where does it start dropping off? How high will these things actually rev?

Back