New around these parts...

DMAXfirefighter

Rookie but not...
Hey All! I'm the new to the site, but not so much to this kinda stuff. Been a Chevy guy all my life, but I give respect when its due. I've owned one Ford and one Dodge, and thats probably the only Ford I'll own... The Dodge I would own again, if I could... The wife and I both drive Duramax's, and I have seven (WAY TOO MANY!) trucks right now, not counting her truck... I'm a parts guy at a GM dealer, but I went to school for and worked in the shop here before they asked me to do this. I do all the wrenching on my trucks, besides internal trans stuff, I never have liked trans work. I know I don't know everything, but I'm not a dumbass either... at least, I don't think I am... Anyway, hope to get to know ya'll better in the future
32abb0fc-1-1.jpg

Welcome Matt. Get it? Welcome mat.

I kill myself sometimes LOL

That it is, I don't think I've ever enjoyed anything as much as running into a hot fireball of a building! I even got my wife to join the department, and that was before we even got married

Thanks guys! My area of knowledge is pretty much all in one camp, when it comes to Fords and Dodges I don't know much, but I'm always up for learning and will give help where I can. Hopefully I'll be able to help somebody in some way sometime or another... :lolly:

From a fellow Volly, welcome! :D

We need a FF smiley...

How many sets of injectors have you gone through with that truck?

A FF smiley would be awesome!
On its third set as far as I can tell, GM records say they were replaced under warranty at 85k, and I did them on my own dime at 165k, went with 40% injectors that time, balance rates are kinda screwy right now, I need to do a cleaning and see what they're like after that

Back