New Batmo S466 and Ceramic coated PDI T-4 manifold

JaMan

Local Hero
I have a new never used Batmo S466 and a new ported PDI T-4 manifold for sale. The turbo is a 66/83/.90 with a HX-40 exhaust flange. Local pick up is fine other wise you pay the shipping.
$1825 for the turbo with the v-band and the cac outlet flange, and a 5.5" to 5" boot for the intake.
$600 for the PDI manifold, $500 for the new maniflold and $100 for black ceramic coating.

Located in Central Texas

Thanks Jared M.

gotta cut someone a little bit of a deal if you want to sell this stuff, people arent going to pay new prices on stuff from your garage even if its never been used

At $600 the brand new ceramic coated Pdi wide foot 24v t-4 manifold is a steal and the turbo is over $300 cheaper than anywhere i can find it.

You can buy a brand new billet batmo turbo for 1805, that's was 5min of searching excessive motorsports.

Ok ill check it out thanks, I'm just trying to recover not over price it.

Wrong turbo that one was a t-6 with a 5" outlet this one is a t-4 with a machined hx-40 flange and it has the v band and adapter to weld th cac pipeing up to the intercooler and the front intake boot from the 5.5" race cover to a 5" intake piping. And its cheaper if you want the manifold too. So they arent overpriced i guess. Thanks for the intrest.

Wrong turbo that one was a t-6 with a 5" outlet this one is a t-4 with a machined hx-40 flange and it has the v band and adapter to weld th cac pipeing up to the intercooler and the front intake boot from the 5.5" race cover to a 5" intake piping. And its cheaper if you want the manifold too. So they arent overpriced i guess. Thanks for the intrest.
Why didn't you run them?

I had the truck set up to put them on and a fella made me an offer on the truck o couldn't pass up so I sold it.

Can you post pics of what you have? How far are you from Temple, TX?