New Bullseye Triple turbo truck

The ol' boy in the truck is like, "ya, 892...it is ok....". :hehe:

Forgot to mention that he is running a Hamilton 181/210 and our #110 springs. Before long we are going to get him into something a bit more nasty in the cam department once he gets his setup dialed in a bit more.

Zach

Last edited:
sweet set up for sure. any one know how it drives on the street? got loads of power thats for sure, i'm just wondering w that size exhaust housings how the spool is on the street.

Zach, you'll have to keep us up to date on what cam ya end up building for him! :rockwoot:

i would like to see more pics of this set up, and are they planning to make some of these as kits?

sharp truck in looked at it in may at pulls for TS but i would have thought it would dyno more then that.

sweet set up for sure. any one know how it drives on the street? got loads of power thats for sure, i'm just wondering w that size exhaust housings how the spool is on the street.

Zach, you'll have to keep us up to date on what cam ya end up building for him! :rockwoot:

dave said it spools about 1600rpms which is where my 66/71/14 over 480 started spoolin
The top two are Bullseye Power's 62/71 units and the bottom guy is its 64/71.
the head is also fire ringed

I know it is not a record making number, but it is still a single pump. The reason I am so happy to be working with them is that they are trying some really cool and innovative new things with turbocharging on a CR. I can't wait to see what they end up with after the twin pumps and tweaking with the chargers.

I think 1k+ should be announced pretty soon. Which is a big deal considering how driveable the setup is. They are going about this as kind of a research project. Which gives me a chance to get all of the data and get them the best cam possible. I will keep you informed as to which cam they are running.

Zach

dave said it spools about 1600rpms which is where my 66/71/14 over 480 started spoolin
The top two are Bullseye Power's 62/71 units and the bottom guy is its 64/71.
the head is also fire ringed

thanks for the info!
keep us informed of ya hear anything more.
:pop:

I think its two 1.00 and a 1.10, all non gated.

I ll look again.

Last edited:
What year engine? That's some great number's. Got a friend that run's one of their turbo's on his eclipse.

Back