New Circuit For Ohio

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
Ok here is the story. We (New Era Diesel) have been approached about putting on a points pull circuit in ohio. We have National Trails Raceway ready to go with 5 events and are working on 4 more in the corners of ohio (NW, NE, SW, SE,) What I need from the pullers is where you think would be the best in those areas to hold the events. There will also be some drag events at National Trails. We will be running under NADM rules and will be backed by them and various sponsors of NADM.

Chuck
New Era Diesel

Chuck

While this sounds great. But I hate the idea of not pulling at Zanesville. That track was awesome.

The track at National Trails will be just as good. We are going to build it this year so it has all winter to settle in. They are letting us dig anywhere needed to get good clay. The same guys that build my track at zanesville will be doing the one at trails.

Cool idea Chuck. I know where the NHRDA held their race at (Thompson Raceway Park) the track manager want's to put in a sled pulling track there. If you'd like his information let me know, I'll "hook" ya up...get it "hook"....LOL I kill me...LOL

NW - Findlay (Hancock County Fairgrounds)
If you want really NW, Wauseon (Fulton County Fairgrounds) or Montpelier (Williams County Fairgrounds)
NE - Wooster (Wayne County Fairgrounds)
If you want really NE, Burton (Geauga County Fairgrounds) or Bunker Hill (Goshen Community Center)

South of 70… not so sure, those boys should let you know soon.

SW - Washington Court House maybe (Fayette County Fairgrounds)
SE - that area kinda scares me.

I agree with Josh though, if a good track could be built at Thompson it would be a win/win.

SW - Washington Court House maybe (Fayette County Fairgrounds)

Just try and keep the fairboard from trying to make there own rules...they can be jackasses at times!

BTW, if you need some tractors within a reasonable distance, or with enough notice, considerable distance, you know where I am;)
Chris

Keep them coming. I like all the places so far. Not sure about washington C.H. they have a bunch of pulls already and may not be open to us coming in.

SE - Old Washington ( where 70 and 77 meet )
NE- Dover ( right off of 77 )

Northeast, Canfield would be great. Columbiana has a really nice red clay track. Burton is good, if they dont wet the track too much. Ashtabula has a decent track also.

Cool

That would be very cool to have events like that. I race at trails all the time so it would be very easy for me. Jeff

Still working on some things. Not sure if the pulls will happen at the trails just yet. Races are going to be easy but nothing is set yet.

Still working on some things. Not sure if the pulls will happen at the trails just yet. Races are going to be easy but nothing is set yet.

Keep plugging away Chuck....

You know the OCR has got your back if you need some folks to help out in the events! :Cheer:

Burton In geauga county Is a pretty good NE ohio track. It is also centraly located in the NE part of Ohio. There is also tons of room as well

Back