New Cock on the Walk

I'm not thin skinned so whack away. Hope you guys arent a bunch of ***** boys with a slipnslide assholes. I signed up to learn and ask questions when needed to help my friend and also sell some parts I dont need. I am more into drag racing cars than trucks so most of my time is spent on Yellowbullet.com so this little bash the new guy **** is old. Have Fun

Dude this is compd - you cant get all butt hurt so easily bif

Dude this is compd - you cant get all butt hurt so easily bif

Come to my thread (LVC the Lincoln LS portion) and he'll see what getting picked on is like.. I got picked on for something I liked and no one else does (apparently) and I am always on there!

I'm not thin skinned so whack away. Hope you guys arent a bunch of ***** boys with a slipnslide assholes. I signed up to learn and ask questions when needed to help my friend and also sell some parts I dont need. I am more into drag racing cars than trucks so most of my time is spent on Yellowbullet.com so this little bash the new guy **** is old. Have Fun

I have a lot of posts which makes me smart. Just post a lot and you will wake up with knowledge. It's cool.

I have a lot of posts which makes me smart. Just post a lot and you will wake up with knowledge. It's cool.

Agreed.. 4,508 on LVC and counting for me.. I'm even gaining knowledge about diesels out of nowhere.. :hehe:

Welcome, I agree you not getting the respect you deserve, perhaps you should have introed as, New Dong in a Thong, or, New Weenie in a Bikini, I am sure the responses would have been more to your liking:hehe:

so charger you are alive...you fooled us by logging off for a while...making us think you have a social life

Welcome, I agree you not getting the respect you deserve, perhaps you should have introed as, New Dong in a Thong, or, New Weenie in a Bikini, I am sure the responses would have been more to your liking:hehe:

Hes alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now of all people to make an entrance, charger is someone you can learn off of :hehe:

Man took a beating and came back for more :stab:

sounds like you know the drill then

Back