New duramax and powerstroke products

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
In the next month we will be releasing our new duramax springs and pushrods as well as our 6.0 powerstroke springs and pushrods. We will also have pushrods for the 7.3l powerstroke but springs will be released later.

Zach

Just regrinding. IF we have a big enough response from the springs and pushrods we will get a new cam made.

Zach

The 6.0 springs will be around $500 +/- depending on where shipping and a few other things play out. pushrods are still up in the air.

Zach

I apologize for any delay in information. My manufacturer although they make a great product, they don't have the best communication. The dmax springs have been delayed, they will ship in 2 weeks. The 6.0l springs will be shipping in 4 weeks, this is from a problem with a batch of wire they got from kobe steel. Due to the design of the 6.0 springs with finish on the wire, the springs were fracturing during the coil process. Although I want these springs now, I don't want to sacrifice quality. I apologize for the inconvenience. When I pass the manufacturers lead times on to you sometimes they change and I can look like a liar. This is one of those instances. I will keep you updated.

Zach

Back