NEW Edge Racing 09 NADM Sponsor

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Edge Products/Edge Racing has joined NADM as the official GM and Ford Programmer/Tuner endorsed product for the 2009 season!

NADM has visited and talked with the folks at Edge in Ogden on a few occasions and can tell you they have a great group of professionals there. NADM is proud to have a company with their background and history in diesel motorsports representing a new performance product line of GM and Ford tuners.

Edge is announcing their new performance product line - see below!

Edge Products Announces Edge Racing and NADM Partnership

OGDEN, UT — Edge Products proudly announces the launch of its new hardcore racing division - Edge Racing! The Edge Racing brand is dedicated to bringing to market new, race-only products designed to suit the needs of thousands of diesel motorsports enthusiasts that participate in sled pulls, drag racing, dyno competitions and other off-road events.

While the Edge Products brand remains completely committed to offering street-legal products the Edge Racing branded products will be dedicated to helping enthusiasts win on the tracks and trails.

The Race Evolution for the 2006-2009 Chevy/GM Duramax and the 2003-2009 Ford Powerstroke will be the first of many products launched under the Edge Racing brand. The Race Evolution installs with one simple connection to the truck’s OBDII (diagnostic) port, features up to seven different power levels, and provides gains of up to 180 HP and 385 ft-lbs of torque at its peak! For more product information, check out the Edge Racing links at www.edgeproducts.com

In conjunction with the launch of Edge Racing, Edge proudly announces that it is now the official GM & Ford Tuner/Programmer of the National Association of Diesel Motorsports (NADM). Edge is thrilled to launch its new racing brand in partnership with NADM. NADM is committed to building the diesel motorsports community across the United States and Canada. Edge is excited to partner with NADM and help strengthen diesel motorsports across the world.

Thank you Edge for the support!
:bow::bow:

Good to hear! So, does this mean there are going to be more events put on here sponsored by you and Edge? I think alot of us out here would love to see it. I also heard that this years Weekend on the Edge is going to possibly have sled pulling... Any word on that?

I wish I could take a year and come out there to help you guys get some events rolling, there sure is interest!!

Always talking to places in the west, its just difficult to get things worked out.

NADM is proud to join United Pullers in their effort to promote sled pulling for diesel trucks!

United Pullers have joined our Affiliate program for this year and looking to work with them on a larger event next year!:clap::clap::clap: