New from Austin

sasdranger

Wannabe
Hey, I'm Matt. Tim has a build thread over on ranger-forums which is how i heard of comp. d.

I've got a straight axle ranger that still needs quite a bit done to it but its coming along..

DSC05273.jpg

I'm just here to shoot **** and do some reading, i want to get a new DD/ tow pig in the next few months so I'll most likely have some questions about the 5.9s and 7.3s.

So does comp D do like.. track days?

I went to the ATS Diesel Drags in Denver last year and watching uber fast diesels is so much better than watching fast gassers. especially the rails!

but of course everyone here knows that:bang

Welcome Matt. Glad you made it over. I think its time for a comp D meet in Central Texas.

i agree we should plan one in central texas. now who is good at planning.

Thanks everyone, I'm already liking comp d. lots of good information and badass trucks! Now i need to figure out what I want and officially join the diesel community:rockwoot:

Welcome Matt. Glad you made it over. I think its time for a comp D meet in Central Texas.

good idea, i want to ride in some of these trucks, including yours.. both of them

which brings me to my next point, get that ranger put back together!! :poke: haha

Lemme know when, I can probably get a bunch of the ranger guys together if the truck is done for this meet..

i agree we should plan one in central texas. now who is good at planning.

I think Tim just volunteered himself