New from Baltimore

I'm guessing he needs inroduced to StainlessRRA

he needs to start out over in fells pt and eat Bertha's muscles, then head over Sunday night to the Red Eye dock bar for the bikini contest and then report back with pics.

he needs to start out over in fells pt and eat Bertha's muscles, then head over Sunday night to the Red Eye dock bar for the bikini contest and then report back with pics.

Does she have big muscles?:what::lolly:

What can we do for you?

Only here to read and learn.

I've been over on the Cummins forum for several years now and most of those discussions are "how to i blow a lot of smoke, etc." or guys asking how to troubleshoot things

looking for something different

Bertha's is a overpriced dump and the bikini contest at bay cafe brings in better quality of T&A. Red Eye is mostly fat skinny lushes. River Watch has a decent T&A contest too.

If you really want see a lot of strippers head over to millers island

How is Dock Of The Bay?

To eat there? I wouldn't drive from west of harrisburg just to eat a meal there.
Bill and Mikes Marina is next door *bill's boats* those guys are cool and they run row boat willies next to the boattel but its not a roudy scene.

Millers Island *where dock of the bay is* has a lot of property owner vs property legal disputes. So the owners of the resturant and marina keep it very low key.

there is a hot bish that works at the bar at the doc, very arrogant full of herself type but she is hot

There is Dock of the Bay and By the Docks, those two get confused.

What are you looking for? Party? Food? Both?

Bay Cafe sunday night, FULL of strippers, some of them are OK and others are very effective vermin removal. Don't mess with strippers from Night Shift or the Wagon Wheel; i will spare you details.