New from Canada

CosmicDP

Hey guys, I've just found this site. It looks awesome and I can't wait to start exchanging information. I'm so sick of the clowns on those other forums. It's great to find a bunch of like minded people who take hot rodding their diesels seriously and know what they're talking about. This looks like the place where the big boys come to play.

Welcome. I'm from fort MCMURRAY. Always a good thing to have more cannucks on here

Thanks for the welcome, and since you asked, DP is short for Diesel Particulate. My goal is to combat global warming by contributing as much diesel particulate matter to the atmosphere as I can, thereby increasing the Earth's albedo. That's why I love high performance diesels, not only is it true that the more smoke you make, the more power you make, but in doing so we're saving the Earth for our children, and our children's children.

You're welcome good sir, but there's no need to thank me. We only have one planet to live on so we all need to do our part to make it last. I'm just trying to do my fair share. It is a bonus though when we find something like diesel motorsports that lets us have fun while being socially and environmentally responsible.

Thanks for the welcome, and since you asked, DP is short for Diesel Particulate. My goal is to combat global warming by contributing as much diesel particulate matter to the atmosphere as I can, thereby increasing the Earth's albedo. That's why I love high performance diesels, not only is it true that the more smoke you make, the more power you make, but in doing so we're saving the Earth for our children, and our children's children.

:welcome: Just make sure you take the time to search your queries. I have a feeling based on your signature you have a lot of learning to do.

That is pure genius, I think i'm gonna go order a turbo delete kit to save our environment.:thankyou2:

I would that more people were as environmentally conscious and socially responsible as you.

Too bad there's no thanks button.

That reminds me of a joke.
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson goes on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

‘Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes,” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute.

“Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.

“Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment. ‘Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

Back