new from central California

strokin6.0

my name is Brian. i am 22 years old and am currently going to college at cal poly slo. at home we have a dairy and farm, which i love. my truck is an 04 F-250 4x4 crew cab. i have a 4 inch pro comp lift, dual hoop front shock with the monotube 2.0 reservoir shocks all the way around. i put a superlift dual steering stablizer on the front, which helped greatly. she is running on 33x12.5x20 toyo mud terrains on 20x12 weld dune 8's. it has firestone airbags with in cab controls and i painted my plastics all the way around the truck to match. AFE stage 2 intake, 4 inch straight pipe exhaust out to a seven inch tip. i am running the edge w/attitude programmer with an accufab power elbow and BD boost fooler. i am going to be installing a fass fuel system this month and gauges are next( trans temp, coolant temp, and fuel pressure, autometer NV's). i love the 6.0 and hate the EGR system, which i will be completely deleting soon. if you guys have any feedback or ideas on where to go next i would greatly appreciate any feedback. it's great to get anyones opinion.

Brian

Back